our core business: tailormade tours
Most of our customers have their own ideas and plans and ask us for suitable solutions concerning timelines and prices. So tailor-made arrangements are our every-day business.
Whether you like to have a comprehensive package starting at Colombo Airport and including professional guiding and all hotel reservations and meals, or you prefer to have driver service only, or you want to use our special village life or nature excursion services for only a few days of your holidays, don't hesitate to contact us and ask for proposals and quotes. We will send you our terms and conditions for your specific journey, too.
Some specifications would be helpful for us to work out a suitable solution for you:
- Are there any fixed dates or time margins for travelling with us?
- How many persons will travel with us?
- Do you like to have accommodation or meals or guiding or fees included?
- where do you like to stay overnight and for how many days or nights?
- which places do you intend to visit?
- Are there any special needs?
You could also let us know a price limit and ask us what kind of special excursions we can offer for it.
Sometimes we cannot work out an itinerary proposal completely in accordance with your plans and must ask you for further coordination, because of the following reasons:
- Maybe we do not agree with the daily distances required for your own plan, because road conditions can be poor in Sri Lanka or because you want to visit something on the way for which much more time is required than you estimated.
- Some institutions maybe closed those days you intend to visit them.
- On festival days in particular, hotels or guest houses can already be fully booked, or extra charges could be too high for you.
- At some places specific seasons should be avoided. For example, you would have difficult conditions and almost no animal observation opportunities in Sinharaja during the rainy season between June and September. Or nighttime safaris make not much sense during days around new moon.
Of course, we will try our best to meet your expectations.
Sinharaja rain forest
Kanneliya small rain forest
Pinnawela elephant orphanage
Dry zone south
Yala NP camping-safari
Bundala NP bird watching
Kumana NP birds and wildlife
Okanda village-life and beach
Rufus Kulam remote lake
Lahugala NP with heritage site
Gal Oya NP lakeside wildlife
Udawalawe NP wild elephants
Ussangoda serpentine rock
Dry zone north
Minneriya NP elephant gathering
Kaudulla NP elephant gathering
Habarana oxcart excursions
Nelumpure authentic village life
Mihintale ancient sanctuary
Namal Uyana ironwood sanctuary
Rasvehera monastery and wildlife
Tabbowe lake near Wilpattu NP
Horton Plains trekking hotspot
Bambarakanda 240 m waterfall
Adam's Peak pilgrim mountain
Hakgala Botanical Garden
Kitulgala white water and birds
Peradeniya Botanical Garden
Meemure village life and trekking
Knuckles Range trekking highlight
Randenigala NP alternative camp
Slideshow version here...